A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumalla graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Rumalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla practice?
- Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla practices Gastroenterology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Ocala Gastroenterologists.