A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rumalla
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rumalla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumalla graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Rumalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla practice?
- Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prabhakar Rumalla practices Gastroenterology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Ocala Gastroenterologists.