A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swaroop
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Swaroop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaroop graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swaroop has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhakar Pranaw Swaroop MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prabhakar P. Swaroop practice?
- Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hutchinson, KS.
See Hutchinson Internists and Hutchinson Gastroenterologists.