Learn more about Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swaroop
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swaroop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaroop graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swaroop has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhakar Pranaw Swaroop MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prabhakar P. Swaroop practice?
- Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hutchinson, KS.
See Hutchinson Internists and Hutchinson Gastroenterologists.