Learn more about Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swaroop
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swaroop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaroop graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swaroop has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhakar Pranaw Swaroop MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prabhakar P. Swaroop practice?
- Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hutchinson, KS.
See Hutchinson Internists and Hutchinson Gastroenterologists.