A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaroop graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swaroop has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhakar Pranaw Swaroop MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prabhakar P. Swaroop practice?
- Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.