A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhakaran Gopalakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhakaran Gopalakrishnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhakaran Gopalakrishnan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopalakrishnan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Gopalakrishnan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhakaran Poongavanam Gopalakrishnan MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prabhakaran P. Gopalakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Prabhakaran Gopalakrishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabhakaran Gopalakrishnan practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.