A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhaker Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhaker Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prabhaker Reddy practice?
Dr. Prabhaker Reddy practices Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.