A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhash Ganguli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhash Ganguli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganguli graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ganguli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhash Chandra Ganguli BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Prabhash C. Ganguli practice?
- Dr. Prabhash Ganguli has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabhash Ganguli practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Pulmonologists.