A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhat Pokhrel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhat Pokhrel, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pokhrel graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Pokhrel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pokhrel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prabhat K. Pokhrel practice?
Dr. Prabhat Pokhrel practices Family Medicine near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Burton Family Physicians.