A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhat Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhat Sinha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhat Sinha, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sinha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar Sinha BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prabhat K. Sinha practice?
- Dr. Prabhat Sinha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prabhat Sinha practices Internal Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Forked River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists.