A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhat Tandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhat Tandon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhat Tandon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandon graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tandon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Warren Hospital, Phillipsburg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tandon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans