A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhav Tella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhav Tella is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhav Tella, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tella graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tella has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhav Koti Tella MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prabhav K. Tella practice?
- Dr. Prabhav Tella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prabhav Tella practices Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Watertown, MA.
See Irving Pain Management Doctors and Irving Internists.