Learn more about Dr. Prabhav Tella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhav Tella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhav Tella, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tella graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tella has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhav Koti Tella MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prabhav K. Tella practice?
- Dr. Prabhav Tella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prabhav Tella practices Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Watertown, MA.
See Irving Internists and Irving Pain Management Doctors.