Learn more about Dr. Prabhav Tella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhav Tella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tella
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhav Tella, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tella graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tella has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhav Koti Tella MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prabhav K. Tella practice?
- Dr. Prabhav Tella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prabhav Tella practices Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Watertown, MA.
See Irving Pain Management Doctors and Irving Internists.