Internists, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

825 W Royal Ln
Suite 230
Irving, TX 75039
972-956-5541
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  JERK  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

I have never had a doctor be so uncaring in my life. For my age I have already major spine surgery and am looking at more. Because I look even younger it is hard for me to get a doctor to take me seriously. I thought since he knew my neurosurgeon he would treat me better but no. I left so angry I was brought to tears. I think he is a jerk.

|  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Tella for Pain in my neck from a bulging disk. Because I was from out of town, 6 hours away, and I am a teacher who would be starting school soon, he went out of his way and worked me in during his lunch time. He spent a lot of time explaining my condition and was very knowledgeable! We do not have doctors like that in Lubbock. He took time to explain the process and the pros and cons. I was very comfortable and felt like I was in good hands. When it came to the injections, the environment was a little scary at first. It was like a make shift office and clinic. I was really nervous but it all worked out great. I was in and out and they called me the next day to check up on me. I hope the injections work. He is worth the drive if I can make it work with my work schedule.

|  Poor Bedside Manner  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

Not much to say other than my experience with Dr. Tella was terrible. I will never visit his office again nor would I reccomend him to another person. He is rude, makes false accusations and assumptions!

|  show details
Jan 26th, 2010

Takes time to listenhelped take care of my back pain