A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhdeep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhdeep Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhdeep Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Tempe St Lukes Hospital A Campus of St Lukes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhdeep Singh MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prabhdeep Singh practice?
- Dr. Prabhdeep Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prabhdeep Singh practices Internal Medicine near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See El Centro Internists.