A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhjit Purewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhjit Purewal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Purewal graduated from Long Island Jewish Medical Cen, Pune University-Bj Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Purewal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purewal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prabhjit S. Purewal practice?
Dr. Prabhjit Purewal practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Manteca, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and Tracy, CA.
See Manteca Oncologists.