Learn more about Dr. Prabhjit Purewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhjit Purewal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Purewal graduated from Long Island Jewish Medical Cen, Pune University-Bj Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Purewal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhjit Singh Purewal FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Prabhjit S. Purewal practice?
- Dr. Prabhjit Purewal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Prabhjit Purewal practices Medical Oncology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manteca, CA and Tracy, CA.
See Stockton Oncologists.