Learn more about Dr. Prabhjit Purewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhjit Purewal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purewal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purewal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Purewal graduated from Long Island Jewish Medical Cen, Pune University-Bj Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Purewal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhjit S Purewal FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Prabhjit S. Purewal practice?
- Dr. Prabhjit Purewal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prabhjit Purewal practices Medical Oncology near Manteca, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See Manteca Oncologists.