Dr. Raj Singh MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Las Vegas, NV

4.7

February 23rd, 2017
Extremely inefficient and unprofessional
Will never return to this doctor. They don't care about their patients and are rude.

October 19th, 2013
A gift from God
Dr. Singh has helped from the very beggining. He has been there evry step of the way. He takes time to listen to what you have to say and helps you through your process in everything is in his power. I call him my gift from God. Great doctor....!!!

June 30th, 2013
nice
great doctor takes time to listen

June 20th, 2012
Best doctor experience we've ever had
We have been through our fair share of doctors and Dr. Singh has been the most caring, involved doctor we have ever had. He truly cares about his patients, spends quality time with them, is easy to get in touch with and is very professional. It actually was a pleasure to see him every day in the hospital. I would highly recommend Dr. Singh.

January 22nd, 2011
My best nephrologist yet
Dr. Singh has been amazing. Very professional, very caring and best of all he listens to patients and does an excellent diagnosis. One great example I used to have terrible headaches. Dr.Singh listened to what I had to say and went through the medications and exactly pointed out the reason why I might have headaches. Medicines were altered and my headache went away. I wish he was my doctor when my renal problem started; I might have postponed my dialysis even further. I highly recommend Dr. Singh.

December 18th, 2010
Gives Cell Number!
He will give you his cell phone number and he answers it! We had problem with a new medication for my mom, we called him and he told us how to resolve it. Had an issue with getting my mother released from the hospital after an out patient procedure, we called him and he was able to resolve the issue.

December 9th, 2010
A Fortunate Find!!
I needed immediate attention to my borderline kidney function, and was refferred to Dr.Singh. After one visit,he diagnosed my problems,and prescribed the proper treatment for me,resulting in much improved kidney functions. I am no longer borderline.I've enrolled in a follow up program he reccomended,that teaches me to take better care of my kidneys.I'd refer him to anyone in need of a Nephrologist.