A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vir Dhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vir Dhalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhalla
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Dhalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vir Dhalla, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhalla graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhalla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Surgi-Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vir Prabhu Dhalla MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Vir P. Dhalla practice?
- Dr. Vir Dhalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Vir Dhalla practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons and Riverside Orthopedic Surgeons.