A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vir Dhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vir Dhalla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhalla
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vir Dhalla, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhalla graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhalla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Surgi-Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vir Prabhu Dhalla MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Vir P. Dhalla practice?
- Dr. Vir Dhalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Vir Dhalla practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Orthopedic Surgeons and Riverside Surgeons.