A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhunandan Hiremath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhunandan Hiremath is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiremath graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Hiremath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhunandan F Hiremath MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prabhunandan F. Hiremath practice?
- Dr. Prabhunandan Hiremath has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabhunandan Hiremath practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.