A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabir Banik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabir Banik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabir Banik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Banik graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Banik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabir Banik MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prabir Banik practice?
- Dr. Prabir Banik has 5 office locations.
Dr. Prabir Banik practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Geriatric Doctors.