A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabodh Hemmady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabodh Hemmady is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabodh Hemmady, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmady graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Hemmady has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Maricopa Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabodh Ajit Hemmady MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Prabodh A. Hemmady practice?
- Dr. Prabodh Hemmady has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prabodh Hemmady practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.