A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabodh Hemmady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabodh Hemmady is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabodh Hemmady, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmady graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Hemmady has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Maricopa Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hemmady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prabodh A. Hemmady practice?
Dr. Prabodh Hemmady practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.