A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pracha Eamranond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pracha Eamranond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eamranond graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Eamranond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pracha Peter Eamranond MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pracha P. Eamranond practice?
- Dr. Pracha Eamranond has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pracha Eamranond practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Boston Internists.