A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prachaya Nitichaikulvatana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prachaya Nitichaikulvatana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nitichaikulvatana
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nitichaikulvatana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prachaya Nitichaikulvatana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nitichaikulvatana graduated from Srinakharinwirot University, Bangkok.
Dr. Nitichaikulvatana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence General Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prachaya Nitichaikulvatana MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Prachaya Nitichaikulvatana practice?
- Dr. Prachaya Nitichaikulvatana has 1 office location.
Dr. Prachaya Nitichaikulvatana practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Internists and Manchester Rheumatologists.