A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Chandra is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Chandra, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Depressive Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Chandra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar Chandra MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep K. Chandra practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Chandra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pradeep Chandra practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.