A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Dhiital:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Dhiital, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhiital graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata.
Dr. Dhiital has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Prasad Dhiital MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep P. Dhiital practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Dhiital has 6 office locations.
Dr. Pradeep Dhiital practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Grosse Pointe Pathologists.