A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Dinakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Dinakar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinakar
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dinakar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Dinakar, MBBS, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinakar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Dinakar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Dinakar MBBS, MD, and MS is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep Dinakar practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Dinakar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pradeep Dinakar practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and Norwood, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Psychiatrists, Chestnut Hill Pain Management Doctors, and Chestnut Hill Neurologists.