Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pradeep Dinakar
Dr. Pradeep Dinakar, MD, MBBS, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Chestnut Hill, MA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology, Neurology, Pain Management and Psychiatry. Dr. Dinakar is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Brigham & Women`s Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Pradeep Dinakar has the following 4 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Pradeep Dinakar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Dr. Deborah Knudson Gonzalez
Psychiatry, General Practice
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi10
Dr. Ashwini Nadkarni
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi7
Dr. Andrew Vaclavik
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi10