A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Dinakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Dinakar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Dinakar, MBBS, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinakar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Dinakar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Dinakar MBBS, MD, and MS is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep Dinakar practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Dinakar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pradeep Dinakar practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists, Boston Neurologists, and Boston Pain Management Doctors.