inactive

• Bad

May 3rd, 2012
Love this doctor

October 29th, 2010
Not happy with this doctor!
I used this practice for a number of years, but became very dissatisfied when I approached menopause. This doctor first told me that I couldn't possibly be in menopause but he would order tests since he thought it was probably a thyroid problem. When I called the office for the test, I was told I had to have the pregnancy test repeated (even though I had my tubes tied 12 years before and one ovary and fallopian tube REMOVED seven years before. They insisted so had a second test; still nonspecific result. When the nurse told me I was to have a third test, I asked who was going to pay for this third unnecessary test. She said she would ask the doctor. After a short wait on hold (no more than five minutes AT MOST) she came back on the phone to tell me I was to start HRT, asked for my pharmacy and rattled off directions on how to take which of the two drugs. THERE IS NO WAY THE DOCTOR COULD HAVE EVEN GLANCED AT MY FILE, LET ALONE READ IT TO KNOW MY HISTORY BEFORE ISSUING THESE PRESCRIPTIONS! I did not start using the meds and when I returned a year later for my yearly checkup, his partner chastized me for not taking them. I explained that I thought the doctor was too hasty and he just basically brushed me off as if I were "a silly woman" and should take the doctor's word that it was the best thing!

October 26th, 2015