Family Physicians

Tulare Family Practice Med Grp
1070 N Cherry St
Tulare, CA 93274
559-686-3421
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

|  First Do No Harm  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

It's a sad day when your only recourse after a terrible experience is a simple survey. Dr. Kamboj has a very unprofessional side. He has many patients (under statement) So you will not have much time to help him understand what your ailment is, and he doesn't help matters any when the only question he asks is, "What do you want me to do?" I could go on in much detail, but I'm sure you don't have time for it.

|  Good for routine visits  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

Dr. Kamboj has been my doctor for about 5 years. I have been generally satisfied with the more routine type visits such as flu, stitches, or mole removals. BUT... I feel he is too hesitant to order important tests. For example, I noticed I was having breathing difficulties last summer. He knows I have been a long time smoker yet he didn't order a chest xray. Instead he gave me an inhaler. When I went to him for a mole check (I have have had malignant melanoma), he didn't say a word but set about removing the said mole. In general he has an "OK" attitude but makes me feel like I'm "bothering" him with my concerns.