Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Great, understanding, awesome dr show details Great, understanding, awesome dr
by Laura P on Jul 28th, 2015

Dr Keni has taken care of me since I was 2. He has done numerous ear surgeries on me. He cares about his patients. He also takes care of my aunt as well. Dr Keni is really one of a kind. I have always considered him more then just a dr. Hes more like family to me now.

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend Dr. Keni to anyone who might be needing his services. As always hid did a wonderful job of cleaning out my ears. So wonderful that now have to listen to everything my wife says to me. I have no more excuses!!!

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have now seen Dr. Keni on numerous occasions and have never waited more than 15 minutes. More important, he makes you feel like you are his only patient and I have complete confidence in his ability and concern for you as a patient. He is the best.

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Keni for many years. He is clear, explains everything with kindness and compassion, and lets you know what lies ahead. We recommend him always.

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to Doctor Keni for over 20 years. He is absolutely the best Doctor. He listens to your concerns, never rushes you and absolutely knows his business. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

great doctor -- great office staff Thank You again! ed cagney

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I met Dr. Keni in 1981 when he repaired my deviated septum. He is friendly, thorough, and he cares. I would highly recommend him for typical ear, nose and throat issues, and also facial plastic surgery!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Always Awesome. show details Always Awesome.
by Jen A. on Jan 21st, 2013

Dr. Keni took care of me when I was a little girl. He removed my tonsils and did three ear tube surgeries on me. He was so awesome!

Oct 26th, 2011

Professional and very caring Dr. Both my husband and daughter have seen Dr. Keni, both were very satisfied.

Aug 7th, 2011

very nice doctor! & he actaully cares about you!