A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulkarni
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kulkarni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulkarni has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Windber Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar Kulkarni MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep K. Kulkarni practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni has 1 office location.
Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Internists and Cumberland Cardiologists.