A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulkarni
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kulkarni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kulkarni has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Windber Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar Kulkarni MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep K. Kulkarni practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni has 1 office location.
Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Internists and Cumberland Cardiologists.