A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Lothe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Lothe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Lothe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lothe graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Lothe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Ambadas Lothe MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep A. Lothe practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Lothe has 1 office location.
Dr. Pradeep Lothe practices Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists.