A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagaraju graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Nagaraju has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju has 1 office location.
Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju practices Urology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Urologists.