A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagaraju graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Nagaraju has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju practices Urology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Utica, MI.
See Royal Oak Urologists.