Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Royal Oak, MI

March 18th, 2017
Painful and unprofessional experience
My experience was quite bad from start to finish. I sat waiting for the doctor for close to 45 minutes in the operating room, when I was attended to, the staff were rough in prepping me, Dr. Nagaraju began the procedure before the anesthesia had time to work so I felt every painful cut. He also had music blaring in the room with profane lyrics. Upon leaving, I was dismissed without further instructions, was not given any prescription for pain meds or antibiotics. I had to go back and ask for these. BAD!

December 15th, 2016
Great Improvement
I had a Transobturator Sling inserted under my bladder and am very happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Nagaraju.

October 5th, 2016
Robotic Surgery Success Story
Dr. Nagaraju performed a Robotic-assisted laparoscopic mesh sacrocolpopexy. That is a WAY fancy way of saying bladder suspension & urethra sling. I'm 37 with young kids... I couldn't play at the trampoline park or do jumping jacks without leaking. The bladder prolapse was uncomfortable during intercourse. Only six small incisions (less than 1/2 inch each) and six weeks of taking it easy, and I am so thankful for the procedure. There is no discomfort, no leaking, and everything feels supported.

August 20th, 2016
Great doctor
Excellent doctor. I am really glad I had this bladder surgery. Dr. Nagaraju is wonderful.

July 25th, 2016
I was very happy with Dr. Nagasaki. He listened to everything I had to say and didn't make me feel like I was just an overweight , older lady. He was very confident when talking with him. He did an awesome job fixing my problem with my bladder and vaginia. I am extremely happy with his work. My bladder has not worked well since 1990. And now as silly as it sounds I don't mind going to the bathroom again.?

June 24th, 2016
Best doctor around!!!
I highly recommend Dr. Nagaraju! My procedure went very well. When he needed to make an adjustment to my bladder lift because it was too tight and I was uncomfortable waiting, he gave me his phone number to text him if I needed him. He is excellent at what he does, he is caring, and thorough! I have never felt better!! No more leakage, no more constant urges, and no more feeling uncomfortable. Now I just enjoy my life!! Don't wait!!

March 21st, 2016
I thought Dr. Nagaraju was caring and understanding of my problems. I had surgery to place a vaginal sling to support my bladder that went very well. I had no problems and very little pain with the procedure and my bladder control is much improved.

August 31st, 2015
I was really impressed with The doctors bedside manner and professionalism.

March 19th, 2015
After years of pain, I thought I'd never feel normal again. In my first to Doctor Nagaraju he diagnosed and ultimately treated my condition. I love this man!

October 18th, 2014
Cured
Dr. Nagaraju took plenty of time answering my questions. He drew me a picture of my anatomy to help me understand my issues and how he would be able to correct it. He performed a robotic surgery on me and it went exactly as he described. Thanks to him I am a 100% cured of my condition. He has a professional and pleasant bedside manner and his staff is very competent.

May 10th, 2014
Don't expect answers
I was hospitalized and placed under Dr. Nagaraju's care. You barely get to even have time with him when he is finally available and I always felt the appointments are rushed for him to move to the next patient. When I had made an appointment to ask about my condition, his response after a couple questions was, "How about this... Go and google some of these questions and we can talk during your next visit." Google has always been there... Don't you think he went to med school for a reason? So that when people are feeling sick and need help, they ask a DOCTOR, and not Google? Showed a lack of even caring about your condition and could not wait to switch doctors.

March 16th, 2014
Not worth the hassle
I have seen dr n several times in the past year. Every time you he is always overbooked on appointments. Last time, I waited 2 hours to be seen 10:00 appt, was seen at 12:00. He seems a bit incompetent, as he cannot figure out where my pain is coming from said does not sound like kidney stones, yet I have pain in my back, groin, etc and hematutria. Do not recommend!!!!