Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2017
Wholistic Physician
In this day and age of automated physician response that any google can do for you, Dr. Nagaraju is a welcome, encouraging and refreshing throwback to the almost forgotten notion of wellness through wholistic treatment. I spent only about 30 minutes with Dr. Nagaraju and by far one of the best doctors I have met. He is able to put you to ease and offers something that you don't know already. His age belies his confidence in the subject matter and I highly recommend Dr. Nagaraju.

May 30th, 2017
A very skilled, personable, caring doctor.

May 24th, 2017
Great Experience!
I was referred to Dr. Nagaraju for a bladder sling issue. He is friendly, professional and listened to my concerns. He has experience in problems such as mine and was able to calm my fears. I was well cared for and my problem was taken care of. His office is friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend Dr Nagaraju

May 17th, 2017
Dr Nagaraju was very attentive and had a great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and kept me informed all throughout the pre- and post-surgical process.

May 4th, 2017
Dr. Nagaraju is a very intelligent and caring Urologist. Unfortunately he has been over shadowed by his STAFF. The incompetency of the staff at the Troy Town Center location, wasn't determined by one single event, but by numerous events personally experienced and the treatment towards other patients. The staff members do not have the common sense to know that they represent the physicians and the group practice. Staff members should be professional, curtious, respectful, knowledgable, be able to resolve a dispute without belittling or chastising sick patients, most of all have a little human decency towards the public. After all they are in the health profession correct? We did not see any of these qualities. Myself, being part of the health care providers know the importance of a patients value is imperative not only to build and maintain your practice, but provide a level of trust. If I can't trust the staff to correctly schedule appointments or to facilitate important health information the specialist request, one starts to question the ethical and molar capacity of the entire practice.

April 14th, 2017
Great Doctor and Staff!
I would highly recommend Dr. Nagaraju. I suffered for 6 years with incontinence. I was very scared to have another procedure due to my medical issues in the past. Dr. Nagaraju was very reassuring and explained the procedure to me in detail. The day of my procedure he had a wonderful bedside manner and again explained what he was going to do and what to expect after surgery. I had a great recovery and am now not wearing diapers. I wish I would have found him sooner.

March 31st, 2017
Super personable, excellent bedside manner. Made me feel very comfortable during the procedure. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Nagaraju

March 18th, 2017
Painful and unprofessional experience
My experience was quite bad from start to finish. I sat waiting for the doctor for close to 45 minutes in the operating room, when I was attended to, the staff were rough in prepping me, Dr. Nagaraju began the procedure before the anesthesia had time to work so I felt every painful cut. He also had music blaring in the room with profane lyrics. Upon leaving, I was dismissed without further instructions, was not given any prescription for pain meds or antibiotics. I had to go back and ask for these. BAD!

December 15th, 2016
Great Improvement
I had a Transobturator Sling inserted under my bladder and am very happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Nagaraju.

October 5th, 2016
Robotic Surgery Success Story
Dr. Nagaraju performed a Robotic-assisted laparoscopic mesh sacrocolpopexy. That is a WAY fancy way of saying bladder suspension & urethra sling. I'm 37 with young kids... I couldn't play at the trampoline park or do jumping jacks without leaking. The bladder prolapse was uncomfortable during intercourse. Only six small incisions (less than 1/2 inch each) and six weeks of taking it easy, and I am so thankful for the procedure. There is no discomfort, no leaking, and everything feels supported.

August 20th, 2016
Great doctor
Excellent doctor. I am really glad I had this bladder surgery. Dr. Nagaraju is wonderful.

July 25th, 2016
I was very happy with Dr. Nagasaki. He listened to everything I had to say and didn't make me feel like I was just an overweight , older lady. He was very confident when talking with him. He did an awesome job fixing my problem with my bladder and vaginia. I am extremely happy with his work. My bladder has not worked well since 1990. And now as silly as it sounds I don't mind going to the bathroom again.?