3.0

by Linda Hampton on Mar 19th, 2015

After years of pain, I thought I'd never feel normal again. In my first to Doctor Nagaraju he diagnosed and ultimately treated my condition. I love this man!

Cured show details Cured
Oct 18th, 2014

Dr. Nagaraju took plenty of time answering my questions. He drew me a picture of my anatomy to help me understand my issues and how he would be able to correct it. He performed a robotic surgery on me and it went exactly as he described. Thanks to him I am a 100% cured of my condition. He has a professional and pleasant bedside manner and his staff is very competent.

Don't expect answers show details Don't expect answers
by John on May 10th, 2014

I was hospitalized and placed under Dr. Nagaraju's care. You barely get to even have time with him when he is finally available and I always felt the appointments are rushed for him to move to the next patient. When I had made an appointment to ask about my condition, his response after a couple questions was, "How about this... Go and google some of these questions and we can talk during your next visit." Google has always been there... Don't you think he went to med school for a reason? So that when people are feeling sick and need help, they ask a DOCTOR, and not Google? Showed a lack of even caring about your condition and could not wait to switch doctors.

Not worth the hassle show details Not worth the hassle
by Your gonna wait on Mar 16th, 2014

I have seen dr n several times in the past year. Every time you he is always overbooked on appointments. Last time, I waited 2 hours to be seen 10:00 appt, was seen at 12:00. He seems a bit incompetent, as he cannot figure out where my pain is coming from said does not sound like kidney stones, yet I have pain in my back, groin, etc and hematutria. Do not recommend!!!!

Mesh Nightmare show details Mesh Nightmare
by Biggest Regret on May 11th, 2013

Nice guy but incompetent. Performed sling procedure that went awry and tried to "fix it" with 2 more surgeries. Finally had to go to a different surgeon . This all over the course of a year. All this for nothing - back to my old problems and no more intercourse because of pain.

a bit of a wait but worth it show details a bit of a wait but worth it
Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Nagaraju spent a long time explaining to my wife the details of her condition and how it could be corrected when he met her the first time. He is very personable and concientious and she trusted him right away. Her surgery was a success and we are thankful for his skills as surgeon and his bedside manner.

Plan to wait show details Plan to wait
Jan 30th, 2013

Plan to wait. It's 4:45 and I haven't been called back for my 3:45 appointment. No explanations. No apologies. It was the same on my last visit and the visit before that. Seems like an okay doctor...but the lack of respect for patient's schedules is unacceptable. I wish I could say that the delay is because he spends too much time with patients. Not the case!