A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Narotam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Narotam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Critical Care
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Narotam graduated from University Of Kwazulu-Natal, Congella.
Dr. Narotam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Keshavlal Narotam FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep K. Narotam practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Narotam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pradeep Narotam practices Neurological Surgery near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Surgeons.