A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Prabhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Prabhu is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Prabhu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhu graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Prabhu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep G Prabhu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep G. Prabhu practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Prabhu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pradeep Prabhu practices Pediatrics near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Taylor Pediatricians.