Dr. Pradeep Ramulu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pradeep Ramulu?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Pradeep Ramulu?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 11th, 2012

Dr. Pradeep Y Ramulu is an Excellent Glaucoma Doctor

I met Dr. Pradeep Y Ramulu for the first time following a referral from one of his colleagues. This was mainly due to my extremely high intraocular pressure (i.e. 49 mmHg) in my left eye, which practically got my referral doctor to jump out of her seat. I was immediately referred to Dr Ramulu as the glaucoma specialist. At that very moment, the word glaucoma sent an electric shock down my spine. Dr. Ramulu was, indeed, very nice, cordial and above all professionally ready to deal with my eye problem, there and then in the calmest atmosphere. He took time to discuss with me the pros and cons of various treatment options in the most systematic way that gave me the reassurance that he was the right doctor to fix my problem. On my second visit, we agreed that the best course of treatment was for me to undergo a diode laser surgery. The unbelievable truth - on the following day of the surgery, my eye pressure has reached the normal range of 20 mmHg. It was a major transformation overnight, which can only be achieved through a very knowledgeable, experienced and sharp doctor like him.To the interested readers of this review, if you are really anxious with your glaucoma problem and still searching the internet day and night to find the most appropriate doctor, please do yourself the greatest favour by making an appointment to see Dr. Pradeep Y Ramulu at the Wilmer Eye Institute. I am making this recommendation because it is my honest opinion that Dr Ramulu is a 5-star doctor and one of the best glaucoma specialists given my short experience as one of his patients. Well done, doctor!

Diabetic Macular Edema