inactive

Pradeep S Kulkarni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 2nd, 2015
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Kulkarni (20+ years). Being born with Asthma has certainly taking a toll on my life, but Dr. Kulkarni's empathetic, compassionate, and professional solutions have made the disease much easier to live with. Even living in Chicago now, I still see Dr. Kulkarni for the simple fact he is top notch in his level of Expertise.

April 10th, 2014
Wonderful doctor!
One day I was attending a conference at a hotel in Springfield. In the late afternoon I felt a sudden asthma attack coming on. I got to a phone (this is in the days before cells), and told the receptionist I was having problems breathing. Even though it was late in the afternoon, Dr. Kulkarni told me to immediately come in. By the time I got done with the IV treatment, the office was closed, but he and a nurse were still there. I will never forget that!

February 11th, 2014
The most caring, understanding, kind doctor
Dr. Kulkarni was my allergist for almost 20 years. He is the most caring, understanding and kind doctor I think I have ever had. I think the world of him and will miss him greatly. Until recently, my insurance was accepted by CIARS and now that I have Health Alliance I cannot have Dr. Kulkarni as CIARS doesn't accept my insurance. This has caused me a great deal of distress, cried for two days because I was losing him. I just loved him, I do not know what I'll do now about my allergies and asthma, go untreated I guess. I wish you well Dr. Kulkarni and will miss you. You will always be my favorite. I am truly sorry this had to happen. You're the BEST!!!