A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Sharma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Sharma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep DR Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep D. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pradeep Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Ridgewood Internists.