Dr. Pradeep Sharma MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 18th, 2015
Great doctor... been going to him for years

December 18th, 2013
Stuck in the 90s and Lacks all Customer Service
I am a fairly understanding person, so when I had to wait an hour to be seen, I said okay, I'm a walk-in--i get it. Once I finally did get into the examining room (#1 of 2), the nurse practitioner had an office phone in the sink, which she answered every 30 seconds for our entire 5 minute consultation, which guaranteed no chance of a coherent conversation and me having to repeat and re-explain myself at least 5 times. When I asked if it was normal practice to take phone calls while with patients, she responded "Well, if I don't, we won't ever get out of here when we close." When it's time to see the doctor, she takes me from examination room #1 to a new room down the hall, where the doctor is waiting, and here's the shocker: he's got a phone in his room too, which he also answers all throughout our visit--and of course, asked me if I had pets at least 3 times because he kept forgetting. I'm sure the phone calls were way more important than a paying customer. When it's time to leave, I find out my insurance doesn't cover the visit until I hit a deductible--once again, I understand that's not their fault, so I ask them to bill my insurance and I'll pay through them. They refuse and demand that I pay--they also have an electric lock on the door, so you can't leave until they are ready for you to leave. I'm finally fed up with it and pay. They want $100 for the visit--once again, I understand that $100 is not unreasonable for a doctor's visit. I try to pay with credit card, and guess what?! They only accept CASH. Yes, they want you to pay your entire bill in CASH. I will never be back to this ridiculous excuse for a doctor's office.