A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Singh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar Singh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pradeep Singh practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.