A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Sinha, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Sinha, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Sinha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pradeep Sinha practice?
Dr. Pradeep Sinha practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.