A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Thakare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Thakare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakare
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thakare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Thakare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakare graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Thakare has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Delta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Vishvanath Thakare MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep V. Thakare practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Thakare has 1 office location.
Dr. Pradeep Thakare practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Greenville, MS.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Gastroenterologists.