A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Thakare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Thakare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakare
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thakare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Thakare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakare graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Thakare has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Delta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep Vishvanath Thakare MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep V. Thakare practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Thakare has 1 office location.
Dr. Pradeep Thakare practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Greenville, MS.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Gastroenterologists.