A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradeep Vangala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradeep Vangala is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradeep Vangala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vangala graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Vangala has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradeep K Vangala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pradeep K. Vangala practice?
- Dr. Pradeep Vangala has 1 office location.
Dr. Pradeep Vangala practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.