A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradip Baiju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradip Baiju is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baiju
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baiju Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradip Baiju, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Baiju graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baiju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradip Bhargavan Baiju MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pradip B. Baiju practice?
- Dr. Pradip Baiju has 1 office location.
Dr. Pradip Baiju practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.