Learn more about Dr. Pradip Baiju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradip Baiju is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baiju
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Baiju Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradip Baiju, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Baiju graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baiju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradip Bhargavan Baiju MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pradip B. Baiju practice?
- Dr. Pradip Baiju has 12 office locations.
Dr. Pradip Baiju practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL and Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.