A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradip Baiju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradip Baiju is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradip Baiju, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Baiju graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baiju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradip Bhargavan Baiju MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pradip B. Baiju practice?
- Dr. Pradip Baiju has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pradip Baiju practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.