Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pradip Baiju
Dr. Pradip Baiju, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Orlando, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Baiju is affiliated with South Lake Hospital, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Memorial Hospital West. He speaks English.
Dr. Pradip Baiju has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Pradip Baiju is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Parimal Maniar
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Orlando, FL 0 mi15
Dr. Maria Karam Demori
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Orlando, FL 0.03 mi20
Dr. Syed Ali
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Orlando, FL 0.24 mi21