A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradip Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradip Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Har'kovskij Medical Institute, Harkov.
Dr. Chowdhury has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chowdhury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pradip C. Chowdhury practice?
Dr. Pradip Chowdhury practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Montebello Internists, Montebello Nephrologists, Montebello Family Physicians, and Montebello General Practitioners.