A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradip Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradip Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Har'kovskij Medical Institute, Harkov.
Dr. Chowdhury has 36 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradip C Chowdhury MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Pradip C. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Pradip Chowdhury has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pradip Chowdhury practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Montebello Internists and Montebello Nephrologists.