A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradip Jamnadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradip Jamnadas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamnadas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jamnadas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradip Jamnadas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamnadas graduated from University College London, England. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Jamnadas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradip P Jamnadas MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pradip P. Jamnadas practice?
- Dr. Pradip Jamnadas has 1 office location.
Dr. Pradip Jamnadas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.