A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradip Jamnadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradip Jamnadas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamnadas
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jamnadas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradip Jamnadas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamnadas graduated from University College London, England. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Jamnadas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradip P Jamnadas MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pradip P. Jamnadas practice?
- Dr. Pradip Jamnadas has 1 office location.
Dr. Pradip Jamnadas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Cardiologists, and Orlando Nuclear Medicine Physicians.