A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradip Kamat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamat
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kamat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradip Kamat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamat graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Kamat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradip Premananda Kamat BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pradip P. Kamat practice?
- Dr. Pradip Kamat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pradip Kamat practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA and Lagrange, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.