A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradip Rustagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradip Rustagi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradip Rustagi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rustagi graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rustagi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradip Rustagi MD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pradip Rustagi practice?
- Dr. Pradip Rustagi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pradip Rustagi practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See Palo Alto Hematologists and Palo Alto Oncologists.