Learn more about Dr. Pradip Rustagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradip Rustagi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rustagi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rustagi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradip Rustagi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rustagi graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rustagi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradip K Rustagi MD is a male Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pradip K. Rustagi practice?
- Dr. Pradip Rustagi has 1 office location.
Dr. Pradip Rustagi practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Hematologists and Mountain View Oncologists.