Learn more about Dr. Pradip Rustagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradip Rustagi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rustagi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rustagi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradip Rustagi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rustagi graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rustagi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradip K Rustagi MD is a male Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pradip K. Rustagi practice?
- Dr. Pradip Rustagi has 1 office location.
Dr. Pradip Rustagi practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Hematologists and Mountain View Oncologists.