Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pradip Sethi
Dr. Pradip Sethi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elgin, IL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Sethi is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital, Presence St Joseph Medical Center and Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Pradip Sethi has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Pradip Sethi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elgin, IL.
Dr. Ashby Jordan
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Elgin, IL 0 mi20
Dr. Syed Munzir
Elgin, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Daniel Nepomuceno
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Elgin, IL 0 mi28