Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pradip Thakkar
Dr. Pradip Thakkar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilkesboro, NC, with another office in Wilkesboro, NC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Thakkar is affiliated with Wilkes Regional Medical Center and Wilkes Reg Med Ctr, N Wilkesboro, Nc. Dr. Thakkar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Pradip Thakkar has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pradip Thakkar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilkesboro, NC.
Dr. Michelle Redman
Wilkesboro, NC 0.46 mi20
Dr. Thomas Mcmahan
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Wilkesboro, NC 0.46 mi46
Dr. Thomas Long
North Wilkesboro, NC 0.57 mi41