A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradnya Mitroo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitroo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradnya Mitroo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitroo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Mitroo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradnya Mitroo MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pradnya Mitroo practice?
- Dr. Pradnya Mitroo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pradnya Mitroo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Banos, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Gastroenterologists.