Dr. Pradumna Jain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

November 12th, 2015
Made appt. Waited for a long time. Then Jain was a pompous a** who immediately said he wouldn't see me. I asked why and sadly even begged him and he rushed me out of the office and the front desk woman rolled her eyes at me because I was crying! The office is also very run down. AVOID

September 7th, 2014
Dr.Jain is way too wound up for a psychiatrist and he isnt very kind.I have a head injury and severe memory loss and when I forgot an appt,he refused to see me anymore.he should be bsrred from practice for a lousy bedside manner.

July 19th, 2013
Great doctor!
I think Dr. Jain is great! He has helped me figure out my issues and diagnose correctly. I also see a therapist there that is awesome. He does give anxiety meds, but not to the point where you could abuse them. He would rather you get techniques from a therapist to manage it. I have anxiety attacks sometimes and he does give me a certain amount of meds each month for those episodes and as a safety net. I rarely have to wait when I get there and there is always an opening when I need one. he is not the most talkative person, but I like that. That's what a therapist is for. :)

May 2nd, 2011
Wonderful experience
I am extremely pleased with the experience my son and family had with Dr. Jain. He is an outstanding doctor and has done a great job to help our family. I highly recommend him.

December 28th, 2010
I'm really surprised at the previous ratings of Dr. Jain. I've had a fantastic experience with him and highly recommend him. He's worked closely with me for a number of years and I have recommended him to my friends and family.

December 28th, 2010
Satisfied parent
Dr. Jain is wonderful with my child and has helped our family tremendously! I am a happy patient and have recommended him to my friends and family.

September 8th, 2010
He is so rude
I wouldnt take my dog to him either he is so rude how he has a md license I have no idea....and I have heard this from more and more people

August 23rd, 2010
Good luck.Might take my pet to him.

September 28th, 2009
Office directive states, "I have the right to good treatment" - NOT SO.
When I went today for my first (and LAST) appt. with Dr. Jain, I had high hopes. I was given, along with my info papers, a statement that said "You have the right to good treatment. - to be treated nicely, no matter what your state of mind or condition. You have the right to be cared for and not to be neglected, abused, or have your feelings hurt or be yelled at." Apparently the doctor has not read their mission statement. I was cut off several times - most rudely - while trying to explain things... at one point, he told me, "Stop talking now, I'm not listening. I'm writing. Thinking and writing." He told me repeatedly that he didn't care what happened with my other doctors when I felt this was pertinent information. He told me that he does not write meds for anxiety - to "Deal with it like the rest of the world." the rest of the world doesn't have rapadian bipolar, PTSD, OCD, and chronic pain issues and maybe didn't just lose most of their worldly goods. I came to him in hopes of getting better care than I was getting at Peninsula Outpatient, where I've been going for 13 yrs. and switched from doctor to doctor to P.A. to med nurse and back again. He told me he's a good doctor, a keeper and to "put ALL my trust in him and let him treat me." He told me I am on a celebrity death mix and, "Wow! I have been on these meds for over a year and haven't died yet!" I don't take more than I'm prescribed; many times less - WHY can't I find a doctor who will respect not only me, but his/her peers and work with them? Makes me want to go off ALL my meds and "Deal with it." Thanks doc. I won't be back.

September 24th, 2009
I will not be seeing Dr. Jain again
He is rude, arrogant and impersonal. He cares nothing for the wellbeing of his patients. We will not be returning to him.