A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pradumna Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pradumna Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pradumna Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pradumna Pratap Singh MBBS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Pradumna P. Singh practice?
- Dr. Pradumna Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pradumna Singh practices Neurology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Neurologists.