Dr. Pradyuman Chudasama Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pradyuman Chudasama?

September 15th, 2015

He himself is fine. A bit fast but if you bring a list, he is always willing to cover the topics written down. He is a typical scientifically brained doctor--- get to the bottom line, just give him the facts. He's not into a lot of fluff and just visiting. He speaks his mind. The only issue I've had was with his blonde headed office manager. She was belittling, rude, sarcastic and unprofessional and extremely judgemental. My mom had drowsiness because she hadn't slept well and his office manger assumed my mom couldn't walk on her own. She wheeled her out to my car which I had pulled around like I have done a ton of times before as to get close to the sort, so my mom wouldn't have to walk far. She starts raising her voice and sarcastically says well can't you get out and come around here and help lift your mom into the car, duh I am only 88 pounds and mean geez and at the same time offering me dirty looks etc. I was like no... Apparently she never noticed the brace the I had on my hand and wrist. Rude! Belittling and judgemental. I have Cushing which means it hard for me to lose weight. My mom even told her she could walk to get into the car. Now what she didn't know... My mom had also taken a sleeping pill to relax. AND even though she started asking her do you need help at home and my mom was like yeah--- my mom has home health aids and nurses and me. I have made her meals and cleaned. I may not do it every single day but the dr said it is good for her to get up and move around and so has the nurse that has came to her place. So washing dishes can actually be good for her. Anyway, she threatened to call a social worker and the cops. I told her good--- do it but to not judge me and imply that I am not a good daughter just because I am sick too. I have never been treated that way before and to be honest hope to never been treated that way again. I'm going to talk to him about it because to me- we deserve an apology. I know it's hard to work with the public and everyone can have a bad day. I'm hoping that this is why she acted the way she did.

November 8th, 2011

DR.C IS A VERY CONSIDERATE PERSON, LISTENS TO QUESTIONS, HELPFUL WHEN DISTIBUTING MED'S. MOST OF HIS STAFF IS FRINDLY. THE ONLY PROBLEM I FEEL IS THE WAITING TO SEE HIM. SOMETIMES IT IS A LONG WAIT, BUT THEN HE IS WORTH THE WAIT.

October 8th, 2011

disappointed

passed on info regarding my health condition to inquiring insurance company giving me highly beneficial long term care,before informing me of this condition, which caused this insurance to turn me down

October 4th, 2017